- A long-standing tradition which dates back to the France of the sixties.
- Superb and playful miniatures – the vehicles are made of solid materials and worked with the greatest care in their own workshops to guarantee high quality and extreme robustness. The functional doors and the suspension of the tires further increase the pleasure of the game.
- A quest for realism constantly renewed thanks to regularly updated product lines
- A wide choice of vehicles reproducing world famous brands
- 1961: Emil Véron founds the Rail-Route company, which initially produced railway circuits.
- 1964: Release of the first small Majorette cars.
- 1967: The company definitely adopts the Majorette name and quickly establishes itself as the leading French manufacturer of miniature cars. Production takes place first in France, then in Portugal.